Welcome to the Philadelphia Screen Printing LTD website, which serves as a virtual store for ordering printed designs on textiles / Heat transfers.
The owner and operator of the website is Philadelphia Screen Printing Ltd., Authorized Dealer: 512218694 (hereinafter: “the Company” and / or the “Website” and / or the “Website Operator”).
3. The use of the website constitutes the user’s consent to all its terms without any restriction and / or reservation and when using the website the user undertakes that he and / or anyone on his behalf will not have any claim and / or claim, directly and / or indirectly, against the website and / or Which of its operators and / or which of its owners and / or managers and / or who on their behalf.
4. The wording of these regulations is in masculine for convenience but refers to both women and men.
5. The chapter titles are provided for convenience and orientation in the bylaws and will not be used for its interpretation.
6. It is agreed and clarified that the site will make every effort to present to its customers images that reflect reality as much as possible, but it will be clarified that since these are textile products there may be differences in color between what appears on the site and the actual product. In the hue colors.
7. The site may offer to replace and change promotions and benefits and also, may at any time terminate them without any need for prior notice and that the possibility of doubling promotions will not be given unless otherwise stated by the site operator.
9. The site and the contents of the site are intended for private and / or commercial use, and their use is limited solely for the purposes of selling and buying the products. Do not copy, reproduce, distribute, sell and / or display any product unless permission has been given in advance and in writing by the company.
10. Any person or company that performs any action on the site, including a person who makes a purchase (above and below: (“the customer”) declares in the execution of the action that he has read these terms, understood it and its terms and that he agrees to its terms and instructions.
11. The client declares that he is qualified to perform binding legal actions. If the client is under the age of 18, he must inform the legal guardian regarding the provisions of the site and the regulations and receive prior approval from him to carry out the actions on the site.
12. The service provided on the Site is provided within the territory of the State of Israel in certain areas only defined from time to time by the Company at its sole discretion (above and below: (“Service Area”).
13. In order to make a purchase on the website, the customer must perform a process of filling in details in which personal details required, inter alia, for the delivery of the products to him and the financial charge for them must be provided.
14. The customer undertakes to indemnify the company for any damage caused to it due to the submission of false information and disruption of the operation of the site.
15. The product images displayed on the website are for illustration purposes only and do not obligate the company at all.
Making an order
16. The site allows you to order prints and designs from an existing database, or depending on uploading a design / image of the user. It is clarified that uploading an image that infringes the copyright of any party is the sole responsibility of the user. The company will not be liable for printing made at the request of a user which infringes the rights of another party, and in any case as stated, the user will indemnify the company for any expense incurred for such violation without limitation of amount.
17. When placing an order, the user declares that the design he orders on the site does not infringe to the best of his knowledge on any right of any party.
18. When placing an order on the website, the user will be asked to enter basic details such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and credit card number. In order for the order to be carried out quickly and without any problems, care must be taken to provide the correct details, otherwise the site operator will not be able to guarantee the order.
19. It should be emphasized that the delivery of knowingly false information may amount to a criminal offense. Providers of false details may be subject to civil and criminal legal action, including tort claims for damages caused to the site operator due to disruption of site operation. In addition, the information provided by the user of the website will be used, among other things, to send e-mails regarding special promotions or updates on the website.
20. When placing the order, the website operator will check the means of payment provided by the buyer, and upon receipt of the order by the credit card companies, the user will be notified that the order has been approved. Completion of the order.
21. The purchase transaction will be executed only after the completion of the ordering process and after the site operator receives approval from the relevant party to make the charge, in accordance with the existing work procedures between them. In the event that the transaction is not approved by the credit companies, the customer will receive an appropriate notification. Completion of the purchase transaction is also conditional on the requested items being in stock at the time of completing the ordering process.
22. The order will be registered on the website operator’s computers and a confirmation will be sent by e-mail that the transaction will take place immediately after the completion of the purchase transaction by the user of the website. In case of non-receipt of the confirmation email, please contact customer service.
23. The user of the website will receive an invoice for making the payment after making it to the email account he entered at the time of purchase.
24. It will be clarified and emphasized that sending an e-mail message regarding the registration of the order in the computer system of the website operator does not constitute evidence of the completion of the operation and the sending of the email does not obligate the website operator. The site constitutes apparent evidence.
25. The order details as entered by the user in the order form and registration of the transaction on the site’s computers will constitute a complete and final proof of the correctness of the transaction.
26. In the event that the transaction is not approved by the credit company, the user will receive an appropriate notice and will be required to provide another means of payment.
27. In addition to the approval required by the credit company as stated above, approval of the order operation is conditional on the requested product actually being in stock at the site operator’s warehouse on the requested delivery date and / or on the order date (even if the site states that the product is in stock). If the product is not in stock, the order will be canceled or replaced, and as long as the user wishes to cancel the order, the user will be credited accordingly. For the avoidance of doubt, the user will not have any claim and / or claim in this matter against the site and / or anyone on its behalf for any type of damage, whether direct damage or indirect damage, which was caused to the user and / or a third party as a result. It should be emphasized and clarified that there may be situations in which even though a certain item appears on the website as being in stock, in practice the same item is not in stock and cannot be delivered.
28. The shipping fee will be added to the price of the items indicated on the website. The shipping fee is for delivery to one destination.
29. The site will provide the customer with the products through an independent shipping company to all parts of the country. The regulations of the shipping body through which the delivery will be made, will apply to the delivery of the product through the website, and will obligate the customer.
30. Upon receipt of the order and its approval by the site operator, the site operator will prepare and pack the order within 3 business days of the order confirmation, with an order after 12:00 being considered the next business day.
31. The delivery of the products by the shipping company will be made within a few days from the date of ordering on the site (up to 3 business days) except for remote localities whose arrival times are up to 5 business days. In exceptional cases where there are loads (launch weeks, etc.), delivery times may be extended.
32. In order to ensure that the order is carried out efficiently and without incident, care must be taken to provide all the required details on the website in an accurate and up-to-date manner. If incorrect details are provided when placing the order, the company will not be able to guarantee that the order will be received, executed or that the products will reach their destination. In the event that the products are returned to the site operator due to incorrect entry, the site operator will be entitled to charge the user an additional fee for shipping fees.
33. Orders for which the confirmation notice has been received and which have been found to be in stock will be delivered directly to the address provided by the customer by an external shipping company. Upon receipt of the shipment from the shipping company, the shipment will be made within 1-3 business days except for remote localities whose arrival times are up to 5 business days.
34. It will be clarified that orders placed after 12:00 will be considered as an order on the next business day.
35. If an order has been received for areas to which the shipping company does not reach, in accordance with the shipping company’s regulations, the site does not have to deliver. The site may deliver the reservations to areas that are not in the distribution areas by prior arrangement by telephone.
36. The operator of the site is not responsible for the delivery times and delays of the shipping company, but is at the customer’s disposal in order to solve any problem. The operator of the site is not responsible for delays in the delivery of products as a result of events beyond its control such as malfunctions, delays, strikes, natural disasters, force majeure, wars, emergencies, malfunctions in the computer or telephone systems that will impair the purchase process, e-mail service malfunctions. The corona, including closures, restrictions, etc. and / or any other reason beyond the control of the site owner
37. The website operator works with a private courier company that arrives at the customer’s home by prior arrangement. Please note that the customer’s responsibility must be available by phone so that the courier company courier can deliver the package to him and coordinate his arrival. If the customer does not answer his phone due to unavailability / error in the phone number and / or entered the site system, the package will be returned to the site operator and the customer will have to pay an additional cost of delivery.
38. The customer is responsible for checking the order confirmation sent by the e-mail he provided to make sure there is no mistake in the order. No claim will be accepted that anything other than the content of the order confirmation has been ordered.
Replacement and Exchange Cancellation Policy
39. The provisions of this section are subject to the Consumer Protection Law 1981 (hereinafter: “the Law”).
40. The customer must have the ability to cancel the transaction he made, the credit will be made on the credit card where the transaction was made. The credit will be made in the cases provided by law and among them that there is a defect in the product.
41. Ordering products with a personal design on the website are a “special order” and therefore in accordance with the provisions of 6 (a) (2) of the Consumer Protection (Cancellation of a Deal) Regulations, 2010 (hereinafter: “Regulations”), the cancellation rights listed in the regulations will not apply to them. .
42. The operator of the site will have the sole and absolute discretion regarding the condition of the returned goods. Items and products that arrive after any use and / or tokens for use will not be returned and will not entitle the user to the purchase amount – all subject to the sole and absolute discretion of the site operator.
43. Transactions made through direct (debit) cards cannot be credited and the credit will be made by bank transfer.
44. It will not be possible to return a single item that was purchased as part of a product system unless the individual item arrived when there is a defect and subject to the approval of the site operator.
45. It will not be possible to return an item ordered in a personal design (for example – a family photo on a white shirt background), unless the item is damaged and cannot be used at all.
46. Notification of cancellation of a transaction or change / replacement of a product will be made using one of the following ways:
1. By email – firstname.lastname@example.org
2. By phone number – 02-6514050
47. In the event that a customer wishes to replace a product with another product, please contact our customer service department.
48. All copyrights, trademarks and intellectual property on the site, including site contents, site design, print product designs and any software, application, computer code, graphic file, image, text and any other material contained on the site, are the sole property of the company. Do not copy, photograph, distribute, publicly display or hand over to any third party any of these.
49. Do not reproduce, copy, publish, market, distribute and / or produce derivative works of any part of the Site.
50. Do not make any use of the products offered by the Company or the designs offered on the Company’s website (including printing the designs offered elsewhere). The Company reserves the right to sue any violator of this section.
51. The site domain, the site, the brand name, the trademarks (whether registered or not), etc. – are all the property of the site operator only. They may not be used without their prior written consent. All information and / or display appearing on the site, including graphics, design, verbal presentation, trademarks, logos and the editing and display of these, are the exclusive property of the site and / or anyone on its behalf. The content appearing on the site may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, published or used in any other way unless the site operator has given her consent, in writing and in advance and no entry to the site to grant a license and / or any right. All products displayed on the site are part of the brand owner And / or of a third party who has approved the use of them for her or anyone on her behalf.
Termination of activity on the site
52. The site reserves the right to terminate at any time, and in its sole discretion the activity on the site and / or to cancel a customer’s order.
53. If an order is canceled according to the site’s decision, the customer will be credited with the full amount he paid.
54. To the extent that the site ceases to operate and / or cancels a particular customer order, due to an error in the product description, incorrect price and / or any reason whatsoever, the customer will not have any claim and / or claim against the site and / or any of its operators. Alternatively and before the rule of law, the site operator may approve the terms of the new transaction in its sole discretion.
56. The site reserves the right to change the regulations from time to time, to add or subtract from it, in relation to the entire site, to its part at its sole discretion and this without the need to give notice and / or prior notice. The sole and complete responsibility for knowing the terms below and using the site under these terms applies at all times to the user only.
57. The site does everything it can to ensure that the information appearing on the site is the most accurate information but it is clarified that certain inaccuracies or errors may appear on it in good faith and the site will not be held responsible for anything arising from or related to them, T.L.H.
58. Any behavior and / or conduct of the site operator in favor of the site user outside the limits of the use of the site and contrary to what is stated in the regulations, is before the law only and will not be used or considered a waiver on its part of what is stated in these regulations.
59. In the event of computer faults that prevent the use of the site temporarily, the site operator will act to deal with them as soon as possible and the users of the site will not have any claims or claims against it in connection with events during the fault and their handling.
61. The website does not undertake to deliver any order of a product that appears on the website, and the order is subject to its being in stock.
62. The prices stated on the website do not include shipping fees.
63. The prices on the website include VAT according to the law and it will be clarified that the final price is the price that will appear on the credit information entry page.
64. The law applicable to your order and these regulations is the law in Israel only. The exclusive jurisdiction for any matter and dispute is vested in the Tel Aviv District Court.